Definition of Drugs:
A drug is a substance taken by people to change how they think, feel or behave. For the purpose of this policy the term "drug" shall include all mood altering substances, both legal and illegal including substances such as:
- Prescribed drugs such as antibiotics, inhalers,painkillers etc.
- Performance enhancing drugs as outlined by the World Anti-Doping Agency.
- Volatile substances such as aerosols, glues, petrol, cigarette lighter fuels etc.
- Products and substances sold online and in "headshops" that cause intoxication.
- "Over the counter" medicines such as paracetamol, anti-histamines, cough medicines etc.
- Controlled drugs such as cannabis, ecstasy, amphetamines, magic mushrooms, cocaine, etc.